Ruger MKIV Tactical Black 22LR 4.4 inch Barrel 10 Rounds
Ruger MKIV Tactical Black 22LR Description
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2″-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories and top and bottom Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Ruger MKIV Tactical Black 22LR Specifications:
- MODEL: Mark IV Tactical
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Single Action
- FINISH: Black Oxide
- STOCK/FRAME: Alloy Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS: Checkered Synthetic
- SPC FEATURE: Threaded Barrel Model
- WEIGHT: 34.6 oz.
- CALIBER/GAUGE: 22 LR
- CAPACITY: 10 1
- # OF MAGS: 2
- BARREL: 4.4″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.5″
- RATE-OF-TWIST: 1-in-16″
- SIGHTS: Fixed Front/Adjustable Rear
- SAFETY: Ambidextrous Manual Safety
- Additional Information: Magazine Disconnect, Top & Bottom Picatinny Rails, Ergonomic Bolt Stop