Ruger Security-9 Pistol Coyote Brown 9mm 4″ 15 RD Adjustable Sights
Security-9 Pistol Features
- Compact for easy concealment, the Security-9 is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action used in the LCP II and Security-9 is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.
Security-9 Pistol Specifications
- Capacity: 15 plus 1
- Feature: Coyote Brown Cerakote
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Overall Length: 7.24″
- Sights: Drift Adjustable
- Weight: 23.7 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Coyote Brown Cerakote
- Slide Width: 1.02″
- Height: 5″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH