Walther PPQ M2 Black .45 ACP 4.25-inch 12Rd Adjustable Sights
Walther PPQ Review Video
Watch this video review of the Walther PPQ line of handguns. Compare specs and see models PPQ Classic, PPQ 45, PPQ 22, PPQ 40, and the newer PPQ Q4 TAC. SEE ALL Walther PPQ for Sale.
Walther PPQ M2 45 ACP Features
The PPQ M2 is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The sculpted grip meshes smoothly into the hand. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun. The styling is elegant and trim. What’s more, PPQ M2 has a new traditional reversible mag release button. The leading edge just took another step forward.
- FAMILY:PPQ Series
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- STOCK/FRAME:Polymer Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS:Black Polymer
- CALIBER/GAUGE:45 ACP
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:12 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:7.4″
- SIGHTS:Adjustable Front & Rear Sights
- ADDL INFO:100% Pre-Cocked Striker
- ADDL INFO:Cross-Direction Textured Grip
- ADDL INFO:Front & Rear Slide Serrations